Why Girl Guides of Canada?
When you sign your daughter up for Girl Guides of Canada, you are giving her the opportunity to discover herself – and so much more. She’ll explore, create, learn – and shine.
Register now, and she’ll have a place where she belongs, where she can go to have fun and make friends through confidence-building group activities.
Start by finding a group near you.
What Do Girls In Guiding Do?
In Guiding, girls from 5-17 meet with girls their own age in a safe, inclusive space, to explore what they want to learn. A sample of programming activities includes:
- Exploring topics relevant to today’s girl
- Hands-on creative activities
- Goal setting and financial literacy through selling cookies
- Innovative STEM activities
- Community engagement
- Outdoor activities that nurture problem solving and leadership through challenging adventures
- Fun… and so much more
At Girl Guides of Canada, your daughter will join over 95,000 other girls and women across Canada who love what Guiding offers them.
So, what are you waiting for?
Register your daughter now by finding a group in your neighbourhood. Click on the button below and select “Find Group”.