International Safer Internet Day - February 9, 2016
Safer Internet Day promotes the safe and responsible use of online technology including cell phones, particularly by children and youth. The objectives of Safer Internet Day are to protect children and youth from illegal, unhealthy and harmful content online while promoting safe and responsible use of the Internet.
See the core program connections below that you could do with your unit to recognize Safer Internet Day and build digital citizenship and awareness skills in girls.
Please Note: Click on images to be directed to our store
- Key to STEM #1
- Communication is Where It’s @ Interest Badge
- Information Technology is “IT”
- Community Connections #29
- Explore Your Creativity Program Area #22
- Leadership and Management Program Area #8
- Your Future Program Area #27