Membership and Recruitment Event Tools
with information on planning, logistical tips and booth activities for an awesome event (1-pager)
*NEW* Event Subsidy Form
Your district may be eligible for the new GGC-QC event subsidy for a membership/PR event! Don't forget to fill out the Post-Event Report
GGC-GdC - Québec Council Backgrounder (Girls) - General information (3 pages) - EN
GGC-GdC - Québec Council Backgrounder (Women) - General information (4 pages) - EN
'At a Glance' handouts (bilingual): Sparks
Activity Sheet Handouts (bilingual) : Maze
| Word Search
| Spot the difference
Information Request Cards;
– Helps you manage the follow-up to inquiries received at events. In French and English (eco-tip: print double-sided!).
How to Register
– A step-by-step guide for parents that explain how to register their daughter - online and for francophone families. In a handy size that fits right into a recruitment pamphlet! In French and English (eco-tip: print double-sided!).
– Unsure how to wow your audience? These recruitment pitches and fun facts will help make sure you put our best face forward.
Free Meeting Pass cards
(print them double-sided)
Follow-Up Email Templates
– After gathering lots of inquiries from interested parents and potential volunteers, it is essential to follow-up in a timely and professional manner. Use these templates as a guide to help streamline the process.
Information Request Email List
- Ask parents to leave you their email address with this form
Unit Support Materials.
- Bilingual certificate of appreciation to external organizations.
Thinking Day Handout
- Updated for 2016!
This short bilingual letter explains the purpose of Thinking Day to parents and community members.
Card Template for Girls
- A sample personalized letter from Unit Guiders to girl members to thank them for an awesome year.
Parent Engagement Tools
Unit Support Cover Letter
– It’s not always easy going about asking for help! This cover letter, which is meant to accompany the Unit Support Request Form, is all you need to get parents involved in your district and your unit. In French and English.
Unit Support Request Form – EN | FR
– Today’s parent-volunteer could be tomorrow’s Guider! Getting parents involved in your district and your unit means more hands on deck!
PR Collateral (Promotional Materials)
- Many PR/recruitment items are available such as stickers, tattoos, posters, pamphlets, banners and bookmarks. Contact pr.rp(at)guidesquebec.ca
to get some for your unit or district.
: Need a type of ad that you can't find on the National Brand Centre. Check out some more examples!
District PR Adviser Tools (see your District PR Adviser for access to these tools)
Media Release Templates
Logos & Graphic Elements (visit the GGC Brand Centre
to learn more)
Speeches & Presentations
Branding Guidelines (i.e. Style Guide, Graphic Standards Overview, etc. - also available on Member Zone
Sponsorship Request Materials
Community Relations Template Letters (i.e. Schools, etc.)
Documents from National
A complete PR toolkit
with materials, templates and instructions.
August 9, 2016 - Girl Guides Celebrate 90 Years of Camping at Wa-Thik-Ane
1 September 2015 - GGC-QC New Units Opening Downtown Media Release
21 May 2015 - GGC-QC Micro Libraries in Pincourt Media Advisory
Interested in becoming a District PR Adviser? Contact your District Commissioner or the Québec Provincial PR Adviser
Don't forget to recognize the girls who have helped to grow your unit! Order I Added a Friend crests!