How Your Donation Helps
Your support makes it possible for us to:
- Assist girls and adult members to participate in activities with Girl Guides of Canada.
- Develop and deliver leading edge, effective and relevant programming for girls across Saskatchewan.
- Recruit and train leaders to deliver girl-centered programming.
- Offer innovative programs in areas such as self-esteem, bullying prevention & environmental stewardship.
- Help Members connect to the wider world through international travel and global development projects and discussions.
- Fund scholarships for Members enrolled in technical school, college or university.
Ways of Giving
There are several options for giving to Girl Guides of Canada – Saskatchewan Council
(Charitable Registration #11893 8554 RR0023):
- Mail - Complete the Gift Donation form and mail with your cheque to:
Girl Guides of Canada – Saskatchewan Council
200-1530 Broadway Ave., Regina, SK S4P 1E2
(Cheques should be made payable to Girl Guides of Canada - Saskatchewan Council)
- Phone – 306-757-4102 (Toll free in SK 1-877-694-0383)
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
There are a number of options for making gifts:
- Make a one-time gift.
- Make a tribute gift to commemorate a life occasion for someone important to you.
- Make a memorial gift to celebrate the memory of someone important to you.
- Pledge a legacy gift through your Will in the form of a bequest.
- Become a monthly donor.
If you wish, we will acknowledge all tribute and memorial gifts by sending a special card to the family or individual of your choice. Charitable receipts will automatically be issued for gifts over $10.