Celebrate International Women’s Day with a gift to Guiding!
On International Women’s Day (March 8, 2019) we are proud to recognize the achievements, contributions and overall incredibleness of women. The Guiding Sisterhood has always been about building and supporting a strong community of women. In celebration, GGC has set up a Sisterhood Fund to develop and deliver engaging and relevant online trainings to better support our members in their important role as catalysts of girl empowerment.
Show your support for the Guiding Sisterhood today by investing in the growth and development of our volunteers!
Send a message of support to a sister in Guiding! (requires MemberZone login)
Be a catalyst for girl empowerment by donating today!
Girl Guides ensures that girls have a voice and choice in their daily lives, by connecting them to current programs and dynamic experiences, all delivered by an amazing network of inspiring and dedicated volunteers.
By making a donation today, you are telling girls that you believe they can be everything they want to be. Your action supports:
- Girl-driven programming that gives girls the skills and competencies for a successful future
- Program subsidies to ensure girls with financial barriers can access Guiding
- Access to a diverse range of educational opportunities including involvement in their community, scholarships, travel and conferences
- Opportunities to connect with sisters in Guiding locally, nationally and internationally
- Training and development for adult volunteers, which enables women to be informed of the realities of today’s girl and be dynamic catalysts of girl-empowerment
Ways of Giving
Donate online through CanadaHelps.org
Send a cheque to:
Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada
50 Merton St
Toronto, ON, M4S 1A3
Donate by credit card
(American Express, MasterCard & VISA)
by calling: 416-487-5281 x299
Options for giving
- Make a one-time gift
- Become a monthly donor
- Make a gift in memoriam or in honour of someone special in your life
- A special tribute card can be sent to the family or individual
- Pledge a legacy gift in the form of a bequest, a gift of stock or a gift of life insurance
Income tax receipts will automatically be issued for gifts of $10.00 or more.
For additional information on these opportunities and how to make a donation, please contact:
Phone: (416) 487-5281 ext. 218