Travel - International and Within Canada

Looking for information about taking your group on a trip? The following information should give you some guidance. Please note that signing into Member Zone will be required when the link is for a National document.

Please note that all paperwork for travel by BC units is to be submitted to

Travel/trips come in many variations:

  • International Trip – Over 72 Hours in duration
  • International Trip – Under 72 Hours in duration
  • Within Canada trips, which includes travel within BC

The timelines, paperwork, and much more information for these trips can be found under the appropriate tab below.

7/14/2024 12:47:52 PM