Looking to spark her interest in STEM?
Girl Guides is the place where girls between the ages of 5 – 17 can experiment, design, create and imagine as they explore the infinite possibilities of what they can achieve in the world of science, technology, engineering and math. Along the way girls develop lifelong friendships, discover new interests and build confidence in themselves. Guiding’s supportive, all-girl space is the ultimate launch pad for girls to take risks, problem-solve and pivot from their setbacks – invaluable skills to participate in STEM fields and careers – with the support and connection to women mentors in the field.
Younger girls can:
- Get messy with fizzy explosions
- Explore what it’s like in space!
- Build their own toys and gadgets
- Experiment with bridges and levers
Older girls can:
- Create a chemical reaction
- Test their theories and the laws of physics
- Explore electronics
- Try out different animation techniques
We’re looking for volunteers! Interested? Click here.