NS Training Committee is offering the following to all NS Guiders. Please note a session will be held in Ceilidh Area as well with date, time and location to follow.
Questions may be directed to Training@girlguides.ns.ca
Training Opportunity: Girl Protection
Have you ever asked yourself one of the following questions?
- How would I know if one of my girls is being abused?
- What would I do if she disclosed abuse to me?
- How should I act with my girls to protect myself from accusations of abuse?
- What does GGC say about Girl Protection?
These are important questions to which Guiders need to know the answers. Many trainings touch on Girl Protection, but don't provide enough time to ask more. This session will provide participants with answers to these questions and others as well as an opportunity to discuss concerns about child abuse.
Please join us in Halifax on Saturday, March 4th from 1:00-2:30pm. The location will depend on registration but will be provided to participants in advance of the training.
- There is no charge to Guiders for this training event and mileage will be paid to participants per the provincial budget plan.
- Please note that submission of this form does not guarantee registration; expect a follow-up e-mail from the planning team.
- Deadline for registration is March 1st 2017.
Instructions for on line registrations:
Once signed into the Event:
- Select » Register Myself,
- In the Program Section » Add, wait for next screen to pop up.
- Complete the questions » Update Responses
- Select » Proceed to Checkout
- » Submit Order.
- you will receive an email confirmation once completed.
Provincial Training Adviser
Nova Scotia Council