Have you signed up for your all-access pass to tons of fun and new experiences? Ready for hours of adventure and discovery, outdoor activities, countless confidence-building moments, and the opportunity to make a difference in the world? Join over 94, 000 girls and women from coast to coast to coast and sign up for Girl Guides of Canada-Guides du Canada (GGC) today!
What do girls in Guiding do?
In Guiding, girls from 5-17 can try it all! Every week, you will meet with girls your age and join in on more fun than you could ever imagine. This means girls will:
- Make new friends
- Discover the great outdoors and the impact you can have on the environment
- Explore science and technology
- Make your community a better place through small actions that make a big difference
- Learn life skills such as financial literacy and healthy relationships in a fun and engaging way
- Gain an appreciation for the issues that impact girls and women around the world
- Earn badges for accomplishments and gain skills that last a lifetime
- … and so much more
Some of the amazing activities you could do in Guiding include: camping, hiking, community service projects, arts and crafts, tree planting, selling cookies, building cool gadgets, scavenger hunts, and the list of fun kids activities goes on.
And the opportunities only get better as girls grow up in Guiding. Girls aged 12-17 have the chance to go on international service trips around the world, explore new interests in engineering or photography, and get involved in leadership opportunities.
In Guiding, there truly is something for everyone.
So, what are you waiting for? Join today!
Ways to Volunteer
Interested in Learning More?
Girl Guides has year-round local membership events across the country. These membership events are a great way to meet Guiding members, and learn about the benefits of Guiding and how you can register.
To learn more about the benefits of Guiding and how you can register, please call 1-800-565-8111 to speak to a membership representative.